Quality Assurance People to Employ, Self-employed, Part time, Home workers
If you are an employer or a main contractor seeking personnel we would be pleased to help you locate a person to match your job description.
Given your job description we use a range of techniques to search our databases for the most suitable candidates to meet your requirements. We aim to recommend to you a minimum of three to five people able to satisfy your specification. It is then for you to interview and make your selection.
Our charge for this service is 5% of the annual starting salary of each person we introduce whom you appoint subject to a minimum of £950. There are no other charges and of course if we do not put forward any people whom you appoint then there is no charge at all.
We have found there are three areas which must be addressed to enthuse applicants about your vacancy - an outline of the company (its purpose, products/services, history and background) which we can often lift from your website - what the job involves (in the job specification description) - and the employment/contract package.
Below is a listing of the other factors it will help to consider when replying as any of this information, which is readily available, can greatly aid the search routines.
- Is the position part or full time, self employed contract or contract of employment?
- What is the expected range of the fee or salary? (Note: if the remuneration is not quoted the following points become even more important)
- Were will the work be based?
- Is any travelling involved; if so what is the policy on expenses?
- Would there be any assistance with relocation if necessary?
- What is the target starting date?
- The number of annual and bank holidays
- If there is a company car its size and any operating conditions?
- Is there a pension scheme - contributory or not?
- Is there a sickness scheme?
- Any other benefits
We know we can be of assistance. If you are happy with our charge just let us have details of the three aspects of the opportunity listed in the previous paragraph and we will get the process underway. At that stage could you also add your company name, address and contact points and, if it is a part of your internal system, an order number would also be appreciated. Please contact us by email.